1. Selling Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings.
2. Formulating marketing policies and strategies,
3. Product presentation and routine follow up with projects and
institutions i.e end clients
4. Detailed technical presentations & discussions with the customers,
preparing proposals, cost estimations and quotations.
5. Regular relationship development with Architects , Consultant, Engineers,
Designers and customers
6. Networking with Stockiest/Associates and Dealers
7. Identification of new business opportunities, segments or applications to
8. Exposure in conducting Market research/surveys.
9. Responsibility for enhancing and building on the market shares
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Direct Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time