- Basic knowledge of detailing, pricing, manufacturing and construction process.
- Should have PEB / Structural steel design experience of large projects.
- Exposure in designing and checking very complicated and non-standard steel building projects.
- Scheduling and processing the quotes.
- Experience in interacting and working with consultants / Institutes.
- Fair knowledge of various metal building products.
- Capable of performing 3-D modelling and design using StaadPro.
- should suggest quickly budgetary and value engineering options to key customers.
- Desired software skills required : MBS , StaadPro, AutoCad , MsOffice and connecting design tools.
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Role Category: Creative
Role: Product Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Everest Industries Limited
Everest is one of IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s fastest growing building solutions companies. It is the most trusted and dominant name in the construction industry today. A strong presence in the country for over 80 years has sharpened our expertise to provide complete building solutions for all sectors. We have constantly evolved and understood every nuance of building construction while keeping up with changing times. Over time, we have also grown to understand construction needs of a consumer better, an in-depth interaction with whom, has given us powerful insights and an umbrella of solutions to meet different sectors of the user needs.
Today, Everest successfully provides building products and solutions for commercial, industrial and residential sectors in over 25 countries. In India, we distribute our products across 1, 00,000 villages and 600 cities, through 8 state-of-the-art facilities, 6000 outlets, 38 sales depots and 14 offices. Our product portfolio comprising of Roofing, Ceilings, Walls, Flooring, Cladding and Pre-engineered buildings meet every international standard, making it only natural, that we set sights globally. High volume exports to Asia, Europe, Africa and Australia have earned us a powerful reputation though time, in markets worldwide.
We also understand how each product at Everest is an outcome of exemplary research innovation and service support systems. Our manufacturing facilities are constantly upgraded to meet present quality control standards and ensure they keep with growing market demand. While new products are being tested and developed at our central laboratories continuously, existing ones swiftly make their way across the subcontinent via a nationwide network of stockists and dealers, to ensure availability and prompt deliveries anywhere- whether a village, a small town or a big city.
At Everest, focusing on the environment, we promote Ã¢â‚¬ËœGreen BuildingÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ concepts using durable materials for energy efficiency. Our engineers have an in-depth understanding on the uses and applications of Fiber Cement products and help provide detailed technical assistance in the form of designs and drawings which precede implementation of each project.