1. Will be responsible to establish & grow business/ volumes is assigned market as per SBU objective & goals.
2. Sales and marketing of Fiber Cement Boards in the retail/ Institutional segment
3. Ultimate objective is to meet monthly sales targets of the state.
4. Will be responsible for expansion of customer base & to tap uncovered potential markets in assigned market
5. Will be responsible for pre-sales and post sales activities in order to maintain highest customer service level
6. Will be responsible to execute retail& institutional centric promotional activities to grow market, increase product awareness, improve brand visibility & product application.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate ProfilePlease refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Everest Industries Limited
Everest is one of India's fastest growing building solutions companies. It is the most trusted and dominant name in the construction industry today. A strong presence in the country for over 80 years has sharpened our expertise to provide complete building solutions for all sectors. We have constantly evolved and understood every nuance of building construction while keeping up with changing times. Over time, we have also grown to understand construction needs of a consumer better, an in-depth interaction with whom, has given us powerful insights and an umbrella of solutions to meet different sectors of the user needs.
Today, Everest successfully provides building products and solutions for commercial, industrial and residential sectors in over 25 countries. In India, we distribute our products across 1, 00,000 villages and 600 cities, through 8 state-of-the-art facilities, 6000 outlets, 38 sales depots and 14 offices. Our product portfolio comprising of Roofing, Ceilings, Walls, Flooring, Cladding and Pre-engineered buildings meet every international standard, making it only natural, that we set sights globally. High volume exports to Asia, Europe, Africa and Australia have earned us a powerful reputation though time, in markets worldwide.
We also understand how each product at Everest is an outcome of exemplary research innovation and service support systems. Our manufacturing facilities are constantly upgraded to meet present quality control standards and ensure they keep with growing market demand. While new products are being tested and developed at our central laboratories continuously, existing ones swiftly make their way across the subcontinent via a nationwide network of stockists and dealers, to ensure availability and prompt deliveries anywhere- whether a village, a small town or a big city.
At Everest, focusing on the environment, we promote "Green Building" concepts using durable materials for energy efficiency. Our engineers have an in-depth understanding on the uses and applications of Fiber Cement products and help provide detailed technical assistance in the form of designs and drawings which precede implementation of each project.