1. Analysis and Design of simple to complex Steel Structures (PEB) by using MBS and STAAD Pro V8i programs.
2. Knowledge of AISC, IS and European codes. Able to do hand calculation of any element of steel building with no or little guidance.
3. Preparation of Design basis report and design calculation reports.
4. Examining, checking, modifications to existing drawings and enhancements in designs based on feedback
5. Preparation of bill of quantities, building review format, abstract and Variance reports
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Design, Creative, User Experience
Desired Candidate ProfilePlease refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
PG:M.Tech - Civil
Everest Industries Limited
Everest is one of Indiaâs leading and fastest growing complete building solutions providers. Incorporated in 1934, Everest has a rich history in manufacturing of building materials and Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings. With the brand promise of delivering Strength, Speed and Safety to construction, Everest today offers a complete range of new age building products for roofing, ceiling, wall, flooring & cladding solutions and also manufactures Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings for industrial, commercial and residential applications. Its building products and solutions are available in more than 1,00,000 villages and 600 cities in India and also in over 35 countries globally. Everest has designed, manufactured and erected more than 2,000 Pre-Engineered Steel buildings across 275 cities in India. Backed by innovation, the Company has continuously introduced modern products & solutions over last eight decades to meet the contemporary requirements of the construction industry.